Orlando Theme Park ShuttlesClarion Inn Lake Buena Vista offers free shuttle services exclusively for our guests! The shuttles have GPS tracking systems for accurate departure times. Shuttles depart promptly at the scheduled time. Please be at the bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time. Motorized scooter and folding wheelchairs are not eligible for wheelchair accessible vehicle. Groups of 10 or more may not use the shuttle.
Contracted groups with itineraries are not eligible for group boarding on the free shuttle. Call group sales for alternative shuttle recommendations. When you are on a time schedule and need to arrive together, taxis, luxury SUVs, and limousines are available onsite with a third party vendor.
Our guest service ticket and attraction concierge desk can help you with Walt Disney World® theme park ticket purchases and reserving a seat on our shuttles that services all of Orlando’s theme parks. We also sell hotel packages that include Walt Disney World® theme park tickets to maximize your savings and offer you the most convenient vacation stay.
For any transportation needs or concerns, please call (407) 492-8888 or visit our website. www.platinumtransportation.com. For wheelchair accessible vehicles, please call 24 hours in advance. Any additional information, please call 863-438-7966.
Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista Orlando Theme Park Shuttle Service
*This schedule is subject to change. Be sure to pick up a current schedule with return lane locations from the guest services ticket and attraction concierge desk upon your arrival.Sample Departure Times (Leaving the hotel for destinations listed below)
- Magic Kingdom® – 7:45 a.m.
- Epcot® – 8:10 a.m., 9:55 a.m., 11:35 a.m.
- SeaWorld® – 8:05 a.m.
- Hollywood Studios® – 12:30 p.m.
- Universal Studios™ at Universal Orlando™ Resorts – 9:50 a.m., 12:35 p.m.
- Animal Kingdom® – 10:30 a.m.
- Magic Kingdom® (Lane C-36) – 11:30 p.m., *12:15 a.m. (*Only if Magic Kingdom® closes at midnight or later)
- Animal Kingdom® (Charter Lot) – 4:15 p.m.
- Epcot® (Lane 48) – 12:15 p.m., 5:10 p.m., 9:00 p.m., 9:30 p.m.
- Hollywood Studios® (Lane 41) – 4:25 p.m.
- Universal Studios™ at Universal Orlando™ Resorts (Lane 84) – 7:15 p.m.
- SeaWorld® (Green Canopy) – 6:15 p.m.
- Lake Buena Vista Outlet Stores – Free shuttle to the outlet mall! Visit the guest services ticket and attraction concierge desk.
- Orlando International Airport – Taxi service to and from the airport is available for a fee. To make reservations, call Platinum Transportation, Inc. at 407-492-8888. Shuttles, taxis, and other transportation are available from the airport to the hotel on the Ground Transportation Level (Level 1). Transportation information is available on site at the airport. The Aviation Authority provides this information as a public service and is not responsible for any errors omissions. Transportation services from the airport are available to all area hotels.
*Hotel or Platinum Transportation Inc. does NOT provide complimentary transportation to Disney® Special events such as “Not So Scary Halloween®,” “Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party®,” etc. Please consult Platinum Transportation Inc. for alternative options. The shuttle buses have GPS tracking system for accurate departure times. The shuttle departs promptly at scheduled times. Please be at the bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to departure time. Shuttle operates on the first come first serve basis. Seats are limited. Wheelchair accessible reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. This transportation is complimentary and carrying no cash value. Neither Platinum Transportation Inc. nor your hotel will be held responsible for any missed pickups. There is no reimbursement for alternative transportation. Groups of 10 or more MAY NOT use the shuttle. Please contact the dispatcher for alternative options. Smoking, food, and drinks are prohibited at all times. Luggage other than handbags or strollers is not allowed on the shuttle. Pets are prohibited from riding the shuttle unless needed for medical assistance. Due to heavy traffic, shuttle may have a possible delay. Contact the dispatcher if shuttle is delayed more than 20 minutes. Before boarding the shuttle please present guestroom key to the driver. Platinum Transportation Inc. is not responsible for any items left behind. For additional shuttle information or Lost & Found contact us at 407-492-8888. Visit our website at www.platinumtrans.net.