Orlando Shopping and Theme Park ShuttlesOrlando Vineland Premium Outlets provides a FREE, reservation-based shuttle service for the Clarion LBV to and from our shopping center.
Your pick up times are: 9:15AM & 4:25PM Return shuttle picks up at the shopping center: 3:00PM & 8:30PM
Important information to know:
- Reserve shuttle seats by visiting: maingatetaxi.com. Login: Shuttle
- Once logged in you will be directed to reservation home page
- This allows for your front line members to complete the reservation for the guests.
- Reservations are required in order for the riders to have a seat.
- ‘Voucher’ line so for Expedia members however we encourage your Guest Services to add their name as we are looking at rolling out an incentive program.
- The shuttle picks up twice at your hotel, once in the morning and once afternoon, and drops off twice in the afternoon.
- At the shopping center, shuttle drop off and pickup is located at Bus Drop Off (map below)
- Guests are also invited to visit Guest Services to receive a complimentary Destination Passport. Please have them reference Premium Outlets Shuttle when they check in.
- Should there be any issues with bus pick up/drop off please call Maingate Dispatch line directly at: 407-390-0000.
Theme Park ShuttlesClarion Inn Lake Buena Vista offers free shuttle services exclusively for our guests! The shuttles have GPS tracking systems for accurate departure times. Shuttles depart promptly at the scheduled time. Please be at the bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time. Motorized scooter and folding wheelchairs are not eligible for wheelchair accessible vehicle. Groups of 10 or more may not use the shuttle. Contracted groups with itineraries are not eligible for group boarding on the free shuttle. Call group sales for alternative shuttle recommendations. When you are on a time schedule and need to arrive together, taxis, luxury SUVs, and limousines are available onsite with a third party vendor. Our guest service ticket and attraction concierge desk can help you with Walt Disney World® theme park ticket purchases and reserving a seat on our shuttles that services all of Orlando’s theme parks. We also sell hotel packages that include Walt Disney World® theme park tickets to maximize your savings and offer you the most convenient vacation stay. For any transportation needs or concerns, please call (407) 492-8888 or visit our website. www.platinumtransportation.com. For wheelchair accessible vehicles, please call 24 hours in advance. Any additional information, please call 863-438-7966.
Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista Orlando Theme Park Shuttle Service
*This schedule is subject to change. Be sure to pick up a current schedule with return lane locations from the guest services ticket and attraction concierge desk upon your arrival.Sample Departure Times (Leaving the hotel for destinations listed below)
- Magic Kingdom® (Lane C-36) – 7:45 a.m.
- SeaWorld® (Green Canopy) – 8:05 a.m.
- Epcot® (Lane 48) – 8:10 a.m.
- Universal Studios™ (Lane 84) – 9:50 a.m.
- Epcot® (Lane 48) – 9:55 a.m.
- Animal Kingdom® (Charter Lot) – 10:30 a.m.
- Epcot® (Lane 48) – 11:35 a.m.
- Hollywood Studios® (Lane 41) – 12:30 p.m.
- Universal Studios™ (Lane 84) – 12:35 p.m.
- Epcot® (Lane 48) – 12:15 p.m.
- Animal Kingdom® (Charter Lot) – 4:15 p.m.
- Hollywood Studios® (Lane 41) – 4:25 p.m.
- Epcot® (Lane 48) – 5:10 p.m.
- SeaWorld® (Green Canopy) – 6:15 p.m.
- Universal Studios™ (Lane 84) – 7:15 p.m.
- Epcot® (Lane 48) – 9:00 p.m.
- Epcot® (Lane 48) – 9:45 p.m.
- Magic Kingdom® (Lane C-36) – *11:30 p.m.
- Lake Buena Vista Outlet Stores – Free shuttle to the outlet mall! Visit the guest services ticket and attraction concierge desk.
- Orlando International Airport – Taxi service to and from the airport is available for a fee. To make reservations, call Platinum Transportation, Inc. at 407-492-8888. Shuttles, taxis, and other transportation are available from the airport to the hotel on the Ground Transportation Level (Level 1). Transportation information is available on site at the airport. The Aviation Authority provides this information as a public service and is not responsible for any errors omissions. Transportation services from the airport are available to all area hotels.