It’s easy to take away lessons from a job, and in no case is that truer for me than with Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista. There are so many wonderful stories and experiences I’ve had here, so I’d like to share my top five lessons this hotel has taught me.
1. Have Pride in What You Do: It wasn’t until I came to Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista did I realize what true pride looks like. The men and women that work here truly care about their jobs and strive to make sure every guest feels at home during their visit. From housekeeping, to the front desk, to engineering and everyone in between, we at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista are a team. When we work in harmony, nothing can stop us.
2. THIS is What Great Leadership Looks Like: You can’t have a great team without an equally great leader, and our management team truly fits that description. Our management works hard every day to make sure our property is always performing at exceptional levels and providing guests with the most comfortable stay possible. That’s why whenever our guests have any concerns, our management team makes sure those concerns are resolved and our guest returns home with nothing but happy memories of Orlando.
3. The Importance of Freedom: Never before have I seen a property so close to Walt Disney World® Resort with so much variety and choice. Located in the heart of Lake Buena Vista, our hotel is surrounded by everything you might need for a perfect stay in Orlando. From restaurants, to shops and recreation, we have it all, including our own lovely, onsite Boardwalk Buffet Restaurant, Comfort Zone Bar & Grille, and the ever convenient and fast Lite Bite Mini-Market & Deli.
4. Nurture Nature: Our property is a rarity in that we embrace the beauty of nature in our design. One look at our beautiful landscaping and you’ll see trees aplenty, a gorgeous lake, and our ever talked-about banana plantation. For a more intimate, romantic view of this lush landscape, take a seat on our new pavilion and enjoy the cool breeze of ceiling fans while looking out over our lake.
5. Have Fun!: All work and no play makes a hotel a dull place to stay, so we made sure to keep our property lively and fun at all times of the day. For fun with the kids we have Ozzie’s Splash Zone, a wild, wet, and wonderful play area right next to our pool. For the adults, we of course have the Comfort Zone Bar & Grille where you can take a break from all of the hustle and bustle of Orlando and let your hair down for a calm night in with friends. Challenge friends and family to game of billiards or air hockey in the video arcade game room—open 24 hours a day.
We look forward to you having the chance to learn something new from our property during your visit to Orlando. Here’s wishing you all safe travels and a fantastic day.