Educational SeaWorld Summer Day Camps for Kids
Typically, people picture cabins near a lake and kids singing around a campfire when they think of summer camp. But what about a summer camp held inside a world-class theme park filled with wildlife and great attractions? SeaWorld Orlando’s summer day camp programs combine education and entertainment in an exciting way that ignites kids’ compassion for all the creatures of the land and sea.
SeaWorld Day Camp Adventures
Children from preschool to twelfth grade get the opportunity to explore different areas of animal research at day camps that incorporate specific lessons from their upcoming grade level and nurture a loving respect of the environment and wildlife.
- Preschool Seafaris – For one week, preschoolers and their parents can go on daily, three-hour-long “Seafari” adventures that include fun activities, crafts, snacks, and up-close animal encounters.
- Kindergarten – Middle School Camps – For each grade level between kindergarten and eighth grade there are three areas of interest to choose from. Each offer up-close animal encounters, activities and crafts, lunch and snacks, a complimentary t-shirt and water bottle, and a secure drop-off and pick-up system. Camp adventure options include:
- K and 1st Grade – Do You Sea What I Sea? Camp, Sea Hideaway Camp, or Secrets of the Sea Camp
- 2nd and 3rd Grade – Animal Addresses Camp, What’s for Lunch Camp, or Ocean Detectives Camp
- 4th and 5th Grade – Animal Antics Camp, Feeding Frenzy Camp, or Ocean Trek Camp
- 6th thru 8th Grade – Zoo Careers Camp, Marine Biology 101 Camp, or Thrill Seekers Camp
- High School Career Camps – Marine Science Academy lets 9th–12th graders interested marine biology examine animal biology with scientists and discover what it’s like to work with SeaWorld animals behind the scenes. Campers get to work alongside SeaWorld trainers, veterinarians, and animal care staff to receive hands-on experience with exotic and marine animals in an effort to prepare them for careers in wildlife preservation and conservation.
Although height restrictions may apply, all SeaWorld day campers have access to the theme park’s world-class rides, rollercoasters, and attractions. SeaWorld’s summer camp program runs weekly Monday through Friday, beginning June 3 until August 2. Availability is limited, so reserve your spot soon.
Stay Overnight in Orlando
While you’re reserving your child’s unique summer camp experience, book a room at The Clarion Lake Buena Vista Inn. Within a few short miles of SeaWorld, our location grants you fast access to everything Orlando has to offer. To learn more or book your accommodations, give us a call today at 407-996-7236 or book online by clicking that red button at the top of the page.