Orlando Shopping and Theme Park Shuttles
Orlando Vineland Premium Outlet Shuttle ServiceOrlando Vineland Premium Outlets provides a FREE, reservation-based shuttle service for the Clarion LBV to and from our shopping center. Reservations are required, which may be made at the Guest Services Desk or online.
- Reserve shuttle seats by visiting maingatetaxi.com
- Choose the Shuttle service
- On the Shuttle Reservation page, select Clarion Palm Parkway and fill in the other required information.
Pick up times are: 9:15 a.m. and 4:25 p.m. Return shuttle picks up from the shopping center: 3:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Reservations are required in order for the riders to have a seat.
- The shuttle picks up twice at your hotel, once in the morning and once afternoon, and drops off twice in the afternoon.
- At the shopping center, shuttle drop off and pickup is located at Bus Drop Off.
- Guests are also invited to visit Guest Services to receive a complimentary Destination Passport. Please have them reference Premium Outlets Shuttle when they check in.
Should there be any issues with pick up/drop off please call Maingate Dispatch line directly at: 407-390-0000
8200 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32821
Phone: (407) 238-0703
Daily operating hours: Mon-Sat: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m., Sun 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Visit www.premiumoutlets.com/vineland for seasonal and extended holiday hours.
Lake Buena Vista Outlet Stores Shuttle ServiceLake Buena Vista Outlet Stores provides free shuttle to the outlet mall. Visit the guest services ticket and attraction concierge desk.
Complimentary Shuttle TransportationCourtesy Shuttle Schedule to theme parks provided by Platinum Transportation
Disney® provides continuous complimentary shuttle from any park to anywhere on Disney® property until closing, by Disney® buses, monorail, or ferry boats. Please visit out Guest Services Desk to see the most up-to-date schedule.
If you need Airport Transfers, Taxi service or group transportation anywhere in Central Florida, please visit our website at www.platinumtransportation.com or call us 407 492-8888 . We provide service 24/7.
Shuttle Departs Hotel07:00 a.m. – Universal Studios
07:45 a.m. – Epcot Center
09:05 a.m. – Epcot Center
09:55 a.m. – Sea World
10:25 a.m. – Hollywood Studios
11:00 a.m. – Epcot
Return Shuttle departs theme parks at04:30 p.m. – Hollywood Studios (Lane 41)
06:15 p.m. – Epcot (Lane 48)
06:20 p.m. – Sea World (Green Canopy)
07:15 p.m. – Universal Studios (Lane 84)
08:55 p.m. – Epcot (Lane 48)
09:45 p.m. – Epcot (Lane 48)
11:30 p.m. – Magic Kingdom (Lane C-36)
* Platinum Transportation Inc does NOT provide complimentary transportation to or from Disney® Special events such as “Not so scary Halloween”®, “Mickey’s very Merry Christmas Party”®, etc. Groups of 10 or more MAY NOT use the shuttle. Please consult Platinum Transportation Inc for alternative options. Shuttle departs promptly at scheduled time. Please be at the bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time, as the driver does not announce the departures at the lobby or any area of the hotel. Shuttle operates on the first come first serve basis. Seats are limited. Standing room may be available. Wheelchair accessible reservations are available for ADA guests only who are confined to a manual wheelchair or an electric wheelchair. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Smoking, food and drinks are prohibited at all times. Luggage, oversized strollers, mobility and recreational scooters, and other large items are not allowed on the shuttle. No reimbursements for any missed pickups. Contact the dispatcher if shuttle is delayed more than 20 minutes. Before boarding the shuttle please present room key/ voucher to the driver. Platinum Transportation Inc. is not responsible for any items left behind. Platinum Transportation Inc. reserves the right to adjust drop off locations to any alternative Disney World Parks for reasons including, but not limited to traffic, weather, road incidents, special events, etc. at driver’s discretion. Guests have an option to transfer to original destination via Disney’s COMPLIMENTARY buses, monorail, or ferry boats. Pick up locations remain as scheduled.
* Times may change slightly due to traffic and or weather conditions.
* Schedules are subject to change upon notice from platinum transportation.
For private group transfers, taxi service, charter, or limo requests please visit our website www.platinumtransportation.com or call our dispatch 24/7 at (407) 492.8888