Orlando Surf Expo Info
- When: September 6-8
- Where: Orange County Convention Center
- Times: Thursday & Friday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
As a tradeshow, only qualified members may attend the event. If you are in the watersport or water lifestyle community, you won’t want to miss out! Here are some features of the Orlando Surf Expo which make it a must-attend event for all retailers and specialty stores devoted to water or beach products.
- Over 2,500 exhibitor booths where you can directly interact with company representatives
- Over 9,500 store front for purchasing merchandise
- Nearly 30,000 attendees from top companies and stores around the world
- Wide variety of categories including surf, skate, SUP, swim, boutique, performance, coastal gift, and much more
- New Bluewater category showcases the best of both inshore and offshore products and apparel
Orlando Event Accommodations
Planning to take part in the Orlando Surf Expo, but need a place to stay? With about 30,000 other attendees, rooms around the event can book up fast! Secure your room today at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista. Our newly-renovated hotel is the perfect place to stay during the expo at an affordable price. Call us today to book your room in September at 407-996-7236.